December 16, 2008

Silly Fry

December 16, 2008
So after spending a long lonely day today I was able to hook up the external hard drive to access all of the billion Fry pictures we have.


I'll sit here looking so sweet and innocent with Bethani's favorite stuffed animal. They will suspect nothing.



It's play time with my twin kitty!



Ah Ha!! A friend to play with!



After deciding I couldn't have him destroy my favorite stuffed animal, Dan and I went and bought him.. yes.. a dog toy. A squirrel with a squeaker inside. He would come running when you'd squeak it. For the longest time he would carry it everywhere.



I will kill this squirrel by this bag!


Pounce!! I keel you!



But wait! There's a bag! I'll carry you over here and we'll play in the bag!



No one can get into our fort!

1 comments:

Lady said...

He is SO adorable! <3

 
Destiny's Blog © 2008. Design by Pocket