December 16, 2008

Adventures In The Bathroom

December 16, 2008
I don't really remember how this happened. I remember leaving the bathroom for a few minutes and coming back and finding this. He was just lounging, chilling on the towel rack. We laughed and laughed and laughed! (Yes, the bar is between his legs)



When it was time to come down, this is what he did and if he could talk he would be saying:

Nooooo! I don't want to get off! Don't make me!

There was a time that I was getting ready for work and Dan was in the shower and I hear this thud of the glass doors in the bathroom while I was in the bedroom and Dan was laughing so loudly and yelling for me. I peeked in the door and Fry had jumped up on top of the sliding shower door! I had to rescue him before he fell or jumped on Dan. Everything happened too quickly to take a picture. But it was funny. :)

1 comments:

M said...

Thank you for not taking a picture of Dan in the shower :o)

 
Destiny's Blog © 2008. Design by Pocket