Welcome everyone to Times Square NYC!
Never go there between Christmas and New Years.
Seas of people everywhere, CRAZY yo!
Never go there between Christmas and New Years.
Seas of people everywhere, CRAZY yo!
As we approached Times Square from the north and J (Dan's b-i-l) told me, "this is Times Square!" And I was like huh? But indeed we were just entering THE square. I didn't recognize it because all the pictures I've seen have been from smack in the center. Once we got there it was crazy! Soooo many people! Parts of the sidewalk/center pedestrian medians were blocked because the New Years celebration stages were being set up for the upcoming festivities.
The best way to understand what I'm talking about is to be there.

Here is me taking it all in. J is telling me about THE square,
or talking about the jerk cab that he kicked
(that was awesome btw!)
or talking about the jerk cab that he kicked
(that was awesome btw!)

A close up of the impending 2009

And now a video!
You may get a little dizzy at the end
my apologies for that
You may get a little dizzy at the end
my apologies for that
There were A LOT of people.

3 comments:
Did you go to the Lego store? It's wicked good.
No, but we walked by it, and I thought of you.
Ahh, the famous 360 turn around shots of Times Square...weep weep...I miss home :(
Thanks for sharing that and the pics are wonderful!
I am curious about the story with the 'jerk cab'...looking forward to hearing all about it when I see you guys.
Post a Comment