January 19, 2009

The Big Apple

January 19, 2009
Finally!! Pictures from NYC!

Introducing! The bronze bull!

A symbol of financial good luck.
The front, the money goes in here, right?


The bull's butt.
Money comes out of here, right?



Hmm...My money must be in here


Hello!? Where's my money, you ass!


Haha! There were a lot of people around this sculpture and you literally had to fight to get your picture taken. The head just wasn't worth fighting foreigners for a picture, plus I had to take a picture for our friend Rob with my face in the bull's butt-crack. He did it before, and I was inspired so I did it too for funzies! It was awesome!! Sometimes the best pictures are silly pictures.

1 comments:

RoB said...

WELL DONE!!!

Love it, LOVE it...LOVE IT!

I totally wish I was there to goof off with you guys in NYC.

 
Destiny's Blog © 2008. Design by Pocket