January 21, 2009

Art

January 21, 2009
Art

I like art
I like to create art
For your viewing pleasure...


Portrait of a Girl
In 2004 I took an intermediate drawing class
This is my favorite drawing


This picture is from a W magazine cover
one of my favorites models



I took an oil painting class at my old college
This is from my acrylic painting class last semester

Self Portrait
I am pleased for the most part


I had a tough time with the shading on the neck and chin
My jaw looks very square on one side
Yes, I am very pale, and I have orange hair
but I am pale! and I like my bright hair!

This art blog post is inspired by Jenica.
She is continually creating and sharing her beautiful art on her blog!
There is always a new painting or other art work on her blog weekly.
Jenica, you're my inspiration! ;)

1 comments:

RoB said...

Nice!

I never tried acrylic before...looks fun!

Oh and yes I am flooding your blog with comments :P

 
Destiny's Blog © 2008. Design by Pocket