November 13, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

November 13, 2008

4 jobs I’ve had

  1. Hooker…a CANDY CANE hooker you perv
  2. Devil’s Advocate aka Retail hell
  3. Office Manager for a Chiropractic office (in training)
  4. Telemarketing which will explain my fear of phones

4 TV shows (that I will admit to liking)

  1. SCRUBS!
  2. Fullmetal Alchemist
  3. Ghost Hunters
  4. Sex and the City

4 favorite foods:

  1. Indian: Veggie Korma
  2. Chinese
  3. Chicken and Broccoli
  4. Sun Chips

4 Favorite restaurants:

  1. Holly’s Mandarin
  2. House of Curries
  3. Rooz café, I’m addicted to their turkey and cranberry sandwich on ciabatta bread!
  4. Chilis (I can eat the ribs and use only one napkin!)

4 Places to visit:

  1. Australia
  2. Europe
  3. Japan
  4. Bora Bora


4 Movies I Will Admit I Like: I can’t think of any that I would be ashamed of liking…

  1. Pride and Prejudice
  2. Harry Potters
  3. Oceans 11-13
  4. Lost in Translation

4 Things I’m Looking Forward to in the Coming Year:

  1. Financially stable! (knock on wood)
  2. Graduating!
  3. A healthy Fry!
  4. Trip to NYC

4 most important things (that I can think of at the moment)

  1. Fry being healthy and living a long and spoiled life
I think I'm too lazy to tag people at the moment.. but I shall shortly...

1 comments:

Kathleen said...

:) You may be the only one who officially responded to my tag.

 
Destiny's Blog © 2008. Design by Pocket