My goal is to not freak out and make my self sick like I did on Tuesday learning the results from the Titer test. In my life I cannot recall ever making myself ill from anxiety. Despite only eating half a bagel on Tuesday, I managed to throw up five times after hearing the results.
In the meantime (and with cautious optimism I say this...) Fry continues to act normal and energetic. He is playing more now and has continued to play 'chase' with us, while running around with his tail as big as it can possibly get (his favorite game that he has not played in a while). Also, his appetite is constant so long as he has more wet food than dry in his dish and shredded chicken for lunch.
(action shot!)
We do not know his weight as I have been advised to stop obsessively weighing him by E-vet who, after I told him D and I were weighing Fry twice daily, essentially said, "My God, woman! Stop weighing him!"
0 comments:
Post a Comment