May 20, 2008

Indiana Jones

May 20, 2008
D and I decided to take a vacation last weekend. We went to Belize! Look at this awesome Mayan temple! We climbed all the way to the top.

I WISH!...someday...

On Sunday I got to go with D to a pre-screening of Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull followed by a luncheon with actual props from the movie. It was awesome! And the movie actually wasn’t as bad as I thought it was going to be! It is a typical Indi movie, full of action and silliness, unbelievable odds, cheesy romantic parts and based on actual events.

Here are some pictures of the crazy fun!

Here is one of the skulls used in the movie. This picture is awesome! I love how it sparkles because of the flash. I usually hate auto flash but after looking at this one it's actually my favorite.

Here is me standing by the Mayan Temple model so you can get an actual idea of the size. I like to play with perspective with my lovely camera as you can see by the first picture.


Am I doing the Charleston with angry Mayan man? I'm supposed to look like I'm frolicking through the daisies with angry Mayan man.


Here is D, giving angry Mayan man a weird look. I purposefully took the picture at this angle because it looks funny and weird, as it should. Nice face D :P



Wise words. "Better Dead than Red!" Yes that is the actual motorcycle used from the movie and the car (at least that's what we were led to believe.)
Am I always making a funny face? I like it, it's fun. :)

The cars still had the keys in them and I cannot tell you how much I wanted to jump into the amphibious army truck thingy and drive away!


0 comments:

 
Destiny's Blog © 2008. Design by Pocket