skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Destiny's Blog
May 17, 2008
Work
May 17, 2008
So I have a new job. I will post more, but I am working on changing my blog's background/settings etc. I should have it done soon! :)
1 comments:
jenica
said...
congrats! can't wait to hear more about it. ;-D
May 20, 2008 at 12:48 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blog List
Bling For Your Soles
Dan Enstrom
Kendra
Lady
Rob: the talented artist
The Artwork of Bethani A Cochran
the one little one
Zach & Kathleen
Labels
Art
(2)
Earthquakes
(1)
foster adventures
(2)
Fry
(29)
Jobs
(1)
NYC
(1)
observations
(2)
PEI Adventure
(3)
Quiz thingys
(1)
Sites
(1)
Utah
(1)
Destiny's Blog
© 2008. Design by
Pocket
1 comments:
congrats! can't wait to hear more about it. ;-D
Post a Comment