April 23, 2009

Stupid Drivers!

April 23, 2009
First, let me say that all generalizations are right... (if you caught that, give yourself a pat on the back!)

ALL California drivers are stupid!!

They:

  • cannot maintain their speed on an incline. I cannot express frustration when you are going a good and strong 60 mph up the incline of the Bay Bridge and then slowly end up going 30 mph because the idiot in front of you doesn't get that...
  • do not comprehend that if you take your foot off the gas you will still slow down. There is no need to really accelerate towards a red light and slam on your breaks.
  • there is no need to be a two footed driver. These 'special' people accelerate while breaking at the same time. Brilliant!
  • FREAK out when it rains
  • and (this one is completely beyond me) put stop signs at a roundabout! (!?!?!) Who the hell puts a stop sign at a roundabout?? They are created so there is no unnecessary stoppage!! GAA!
If there is the slightest curve in the freeway they break. If someone 20 cars in front of them brakes, they slam on their breaks. I just don't get it. Every time I drive I see my life flash before my eyes.

2 comments:

Zach said...

Ha, I had some hilarious mission companions from California. One crashed into a member's car trying to negotiate the church parking lot. They were awful in the snow, too.

Dwynne said...

Its funny 'cause its true.

 
Destiny's Blog © 2008. Design by Pocket