This is one of the last videos I took of Fry. Actually the official last video of Fry is of him pouncing on the bed. It makes me giggle every time. :) Even close to the end he was playful and content. Every night Dan and I made it a point to play keep-away in the hallway with ugly mouse. He humored us for a while but then would get too tired and stop. We were so hopeful that he would magically pull through because he played with us for a few minutes Thursday night, his last night with us. That was the night that it was painfully obvious he was so tired and in so much pain that it showed. This was the first night he blatantly refused to sleep on the bed.
Anyway, the story of this video is that Fry never kneaded, even when he was a kitten. Then about a month before he died, completely out of the blue he suddenly started kneading me! It is very sad to watch because of how skinny he is. But he is so sweet and so fuzzy. All he wanted in life was love. And I hope he knows I gave him all that I had. I just wish he was here...
Anyway, the story of this video is that Fry never kneaded, even when he was a kitten. Then about a month before he died, completely out of the blue he suddenly started kneading me! It is very sad to watch because of how skinny he is. But he is so sweet and so fuzzy. All he wanted in life was love. And I hope he knows I gave him all that I had. I just wish he was here...
This is the last picture of Fry that I took on my Camera. He was sleeping a lot towards the end. I actually took this picture on November 30th.

Here is Fry on his last trip in the car. He just wasn't himself. He showed no interest in looking out the window or crawling all over Dan (who would be driving) and me. To this day I feel guilty that I wasn't sitting in the back seat with him. I almost always sat in the back seat so he could sniff out the window and keep him from crawling under the seats. This is the official last picture of Fry. I took it with Dan's iPhone.
