September 12, 2008

Educating Children

September 12, 2008
The highlight of my day today was watching my lovely boss Jen explain to impressionable youth the science of taking shots.

We just got this really awesome stuff in to promote to our clients that is basically a liquid vitamin supplement. You literally have to describe taking it like a shot. Just throw the stuff into the back of your throat and follow it down with some water! I could manage fine, being that I am older than young young teens and experienced in taking gross tasting things. It wasn't the gross at all. It was like taking the old kind of metamucil with orange juice. Kinda gross but manageable.

So the kids' dad is listening and laughing at Jen educating his son and daughter on how to take a shot. I was laughing with each question the kids asked and the faces they made when trying to throw it down their throats. The girl gagged it back up and after making a horrific face actually ended up finishing it off! It was really funny. I only wish I had my camera at the time.

0 comments:

 
Destiny's Blog © 2008. Design by Pocket