Day 2
My boss went to a chocolate/coffee shop today during lunch and brought back CHOCOLATE. Dammit! She knows about me trying to kick my sugar habit.
I went through crazy cravings of Indian food, pear and blueberry scones and sweet nasty sugary cake. (what is it with me and cake??)
For dinner I made a steak seasoned with rosemary and garlic with saute'ed sliced onions, mushrooms, and asparagus on the side. The steak the recipe called for was London Broil. It actually doesn't have a very nice flavor. I think it would have been better with New York Strip Steak. (btw if any of you want recipes let me know!)
To curb the sugar craving after dinner D made Crystal Lite Pink Lemonade. We ran out of sugar free fudgesicles.
D and I are beginning to suspect Fry did not have a mother. He doesn't kneed. When he's being affectionate he grabs with his paws (never his claws) and bites with his front teeth. (Mostly this bite is on my face.) This is a sign of grabbing something like a bottle and pulling it to him so he can eat. This would explain why he likes to be rubbed all over. When baby animals are born in distress and not breathing the technique of rubbing them a little vigorously stimulates their lungs and bodies. I hope he gains weight soon. His poop is getting longer which is a good sign!
July 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment