July 21, 2008

Day 1

July 21, 2008
Today I:

- dreamed of a lovely flaky croissant that would melt in my mouth
- thirsted for my 16 oz hot chocolate with whipped cream and chocolate drizzle
- was tempted to buy my turkey and cranberry sandwich on ciabatta bread
- craved veggie korma from my favorite Indian restaurant
- fought the urge to run to Safeway and eat an entire cake

I ate:

- cherry tomatoes
- drank Raspberry Ice Crystal Lite to curb my sugar withdrawal (gotta love the placebo effect that it has)
- leftover halibut with broccoli
- a sugar free ice cream sandwich (we couldn't find sugar free fudgesicles at the store yesterday)

I look forward to D's sister's birthday party in Canadia where I am promised deliciously sweet sweet cake, so full of sugar that my teeth will most likely fall out. What joy that will be!

Fry continues to eat and poop. I am thinking of continuing his poop diary but I think it may be a little excessive. He just needs to be monitored to make sure he is pooping softer poop and peeing and eating. I don't like boney kitties!! Come on Fry put on some healthy kitty pudge!

1 comments:

M said...

Shelby would like to donate some of her kitty pudge to the cause :o)

 
Destiny's Blog © 2008. Design by Pocket