I've been very busy this past year!
D and I got married at city hall June 17th 2011
Flew to Singapore for six weeks (!!) June 24th-August 8th
Visited: Indonesia, Cambodia, and Thailand
Flew home
Helped friends move the second weekend in August
Visited D's mother for her 60th birthday bash the following weekend
Pre-wedding Openhouse Reception for people in the NW the next weekend
Took a break over Labor Day weekend (HA!) final wedding planning
Wedding
Post-wedding Openhouse for family in Utah following weekend
Started school the weekend after
And since then school has been crazy!
I might add that I was taking online courses full-time at my university while I was in Singapore! After a very busy school year pushing myself to the limit, I graduated June 16th 2012 with my Bachelor of Fine Arts in Traditional Art!
I've been very busy building my artist website
as well as my shoe website
I want to keep this blog, but my priority is cultivating my shoe business and getting serious about being a professional artist.
I won't forget about you though ;)
July 14, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment