Wow it has been a long time since I have blogged! I do think about it often, however I have been too _______. (Insert: lazy, tired, sad, cranky, busy, don't want to sort through a s#!t-load pictures. Take your pic! Each is a good reason at some point in time.)
Since July, Dan and I have been to Mexico with our wonderful friends (thank you Nay and Ang!!) drove up the coast for a family reunion and met with a lot of family and fostered cats. Our first adoption was just last week! Miss Mandarin a beautiful flamepoint long haired cat finally got a home! She was a bit of a brat and I am very glad she found the perfect home! Such a diva! We currently have two young black kitties who are the best! Unfortunately people don't want black cats, they are the most overlooked cat and have the highest euthanasia rate. So if you are considering a cat or two, consider the black cats.
I am still unemployed and liken my previous job to The Devil Wears Prada. I am so glad I am not working there anymore! I miss the people, but that's it.
I am still at BCC and having a conundrum with what to do! To BFA or not to BFA that is the question!! To get my associates degree and lose a chance to transfer to Berkeley, or go to Cal State? I have no idea where to go!
November 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment