July 3, 2009

Epiphany

July 3, 2009
Epiphanies: strike when least expected!

How strange is it that the thing you fear the most is the best thing that can happen in your life? I recently came to terms with my job and although I love it and desperately miss the clients, I couldn't be happier! Facing this situation I feel in absolute control of my life; or better yet, in sync with my life. I am looking towards the horizon calmly and gladly. As they say in Hudsucker Proxy, "The Future is Now".

On Saturday night while dining at the Nordstrom Bistro, I had an epiphany. I know what needs to be done and I know I can do it. I will finish school and I will have a career, not just a job, but a career! I can see the path ahead of me, and it would never have been possible without life giving me a (rather forceful) nudge. Thank you life!

1 comments:

RoB said...

WOO HOO!
So happy or YOU and your new change in life!

I can't wait to see what you will do next!

 
Destiny's Blog © 2008. Design by Pocket